04 February 2011

India - utility bills?

I know this is going to sound strange, but it is true.

The Indian Embassy in Canada is now requiring untility or telephone bills for people who live in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, YT and NWT in order to process their visa applications.

The exception is if your passport was issued in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, YT or NWT.

For safety sake it is best to provide the utility or telephone bill showing residence in one of the three provinces or two territies.

Click here for the Indian visa forms.