27 November 2013


VSC is pleased to announce that FAST SERVICE is now available for several countries for "Authentication and Legalization.

When you need your Canadian document (such as a diploma or birth/marriage certificate) authenticated by Canada and then legalized by a foreign government, we can assist you.

VSC will get your original document notarized by our lawyers; stamped by DFAIT (authenticated); then stamped by the foreign embassy (legalized).

Remember to send a copy of your passport and a letter explaining the need for the legalization addressed to the foreign embassy. Many embassies require original transcripts to be sent to them directly from the university in order to legalize a diploma.

Click here for Authenitcation & Legalization forms.