14 December 2010

U.A.E. visas for cruise ships

The UAE Embassy in Ottawa informed me today by email that Canadians on cruise ships need their visas sponsored by a travel agent from inside the UAE.

Canadian sailing on international cruis ships through the UAE need to have a visa pre-arranged by their cruise ship company port agent in the UAE. Please call your agent or your cruise line visa & documentation office to ensure they have arranged visa support for you, and that this visa support is linked to your passport number.